Home nestled on quiet street
Brick renovator’s delight on 586m2 block nestled on a quiet street.
As you enter the home you are welcomed by the spacious formal living room. The passage way leads you through to the horseshoe kitchen and dining area. The kitchen provides plentiful cupboard space, gas cooking, and a view of the pergola area.
The home offers 4 good sized bedrooms, with a built-in wardrobe in 2 rooms, and ensuite off the master bedroom. The bathroom is centrally located to service the family, with a separate toilet for added convenience.
Other inclusions of this home consists of air conditioning, an internal laundry, a storage shed, and a spacious sundrenched yard providing a great environment to entertain friends and family.
- Four bedrooms, with a built-in wardrobe in 2 rooms, and ensuite off the master bedroom
- Living room
- Dining room
- Horse-shoe style kitchen
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Storage shed
- Spacious yard
- Single carport
- Public School: 1.9km
- High School: 2.0km
- Wattle Grove Shopping Village: 1.6km
- Bus Stop – Delfin Drive: 0.4km
- Holsworthy Train Station: 3.2km
- M5 access ramps: 1.8km
- Land size: 586m2
- Water rates per year: $971.64
- Council rates per year: $1760.00
Inspect this property
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
All information provided are deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Prudential Real Estate believes all information to be correct but no guarantee, warranty or representation as to the accuracy and completeness. Independent investigation of the property to determine suitability of the site is advised.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 586 m²
Share this property now below